Occupational Health and Safety
Because that it is crucial for business owners to comply with legislation in terms of the Occupational Health & Safety Act 85 of 1993 we assist members by taking the steps outlined below.
- Doing a baseline audit at their premises to establish their current level of compliance in terms of:
- Current health and safety policy.
- Safe operating procedures.
- Representatives and committees (if necessary).
- Fire, Safety and First Aid Equipment.
- Staff Training.
- Emergency Evacuation Plan and Drills.
- Whether the physical working conditions are compliant with standards.
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment.
- System Implementation.
- Occupational Health and Safety Training.
- Equipment Supply and Compliance.
- Emergency and Evacuation Planning.
- Evaluation, Review and Approval.
View all services
Sign up to receive our newsletter
Subscribe to our regular newsletter to help you stay up-to-date with relevant, industry-related developments.
No spam - just content that matters most to you.